Each thing happens for a reason, such as kidney disease. Here are many reasons of kidney disease that be ignored by people. Except some primary cause like hypertension, diabetes or heart disease. We would like tell you some main causes based on our clinical experience.
1. Studies from the perspective of hemorheology prove that significantly increased plasma viscosity, whole blood viscosity, fibrin content and platelet aggregation are important causes of renal cell ischemia or necrosis.
2. Indfection is one of the causes of this disease. Pharyngitis, tonsillitis and other infections will cause this disease. Cold is the most common infection to bring or aggravate this disease.
3. Adverse external environmental factors, such as wind, cold and dampness, will lead to the reduction of the body’s own immune function and disease resistance.
4. Overwork reduces the immunity of human body, which will lead to this disease in the long run.
5. Long-term holding urine is not only easy to cause bladder injury, but also bacterial reproduction. Once it returns to the ureter and kidney, toxic substances in it will cause kidney infection, which will cause urinary tract infection, even uremia.
6. Misuse of drugs is the common seen reason.
A lot of cold medicine, antiphlogistic painkiller, reducing weight medicine and Chinese herbal medicine have kidney toxicity, and these drugs are used widely. The citizens that do not have medical knowledge is dangerous. Obese people are prone to chronic diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes, which, if poorly controlled, can damage the kidneys in the long run, indirectly causing the disease.
Too much salt is also a trigger.The main component of salt is sodium chloride . Sodium is our necessary mineral nutrients. Chloride is helpful to gastric juice production and maintain the osmotic pressure of blood . But if the the sodium level is high in our blood, it may cause swelling and high blood pressure. As we all know high blood pressure can lead to kidney disease.
Now that you know some reasons of kidney disease, we hope you can have a good habit of life and diet to prevent kidney disease. If you have any questions, please contact us freely.